Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCentreLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
[NFX]Miladinyo
Administrator
Administrator

****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Vide
PostSubject: **** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****   ****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 pm

What is expected of you -
- Remain active on here
- Commitment to the clan.

You will NOT become an NFX member until you have participated with the clan for a few days. Following that, a verdict will be made, taking into consideration your online scores, the way you have conducted yourself, and how active you are on this Forum.

Use this Template:

Name:

PSN:

Kill / Death ratio:

Approximately how long have you been playing Call of Duty?

Where did you hear about NFX?

Last edited by [NFX]Miladinyo on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3289534/stats
Chaos 161
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: **** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****   ****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Well this is a blast from the past! Is miladinyo and gizmo and all that still rattling about????
Back to top Go down
[NFX]Miladinyo
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: **** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****   ****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 12:40 am

Chaos 161 wrote:
Well this is a blast from the past! Is miladinyo and gizmo and all that still rattling about????

Look who it is! What's your PSN these days?
Back to top Go down
Chaos 161
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: **** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****   ****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 7:38 am

Our fearless leader still roaming the NFX halls! How you been mate, I hate to say it but I got corrupted by Xbox a few years ago now
Back to top Go down
[NFX]Miladinyo
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: **** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****   ****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 9:04 pm

Chaos 161 wrote:
Our fearless leader still roaming the NFX halls! How you been mate, I hate to say it but I got corrupted by Xbox a few years ago now

Shall we just talk once every year when cod comes out lol...

I'm good man. Now there's crossplay for modern warfare, there is no hiding chaos. JOIN NFX AGAIN. RALLY THE TROOOPS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****   ****  READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits **** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**** READ BEFORE POSTING : Guide to recruits ****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1